Have you ever used the following words to describe something?
- I just knew
- Something told me
- I get the feeling
- That feels wrong
- Something's off
- Something stopped me
- I just keep seeing it everywhere
- I don't know why, but...
- I have a sneaking suspicion
- I feel it in my bones
- I have an inkling
Congratulations! You've accessed your intuition.
Whether you believe it or not, we all have access to this deep sense of knowing. Sometimes it shows up as a curious event (took a different route to work), other times it shows up as a strongly held belief (I will be successful) or seemingly inappropriate feeling (unshakeable worry or anxiety). It can even show up as a repeat message (I've been seeing/hearing that everywhere!).
The key is learning how that deep sense of knowing shows up so we can listen. Which brings us to today's episode. We explore the ins and outs of intuition — how it shows up in our lives, how we define it for ourselves, and even what happens when we straight up ignore it.
So grab a hot cup of something and settle in for an intimate conversation between friends.
What about you?
What does that innate knowing look like for you and how does it show up in your life?
- The power (and fear) around owning your truth
- When we were first aware of a deeper sense of knowing in our lives
- How we officially define intuitiveness
- The ability to trust the messages we are being given
- Where intuition is most present in our lives
- Gut feelings and relationships
- The weaving road of career and work
- The things that cloud our intuition or make us ignore it
- Ways to tap into our inner knowing
- How intuition shows up for us
- Sabotage and other ways we prevent ourselves from listening to that inner voice
- The role intuition plays in our food choices
- Curiosity and heart-led interests when it comes to innate knowledge
- Allowing things to unfold versus pushing and doing
Hit us up: