No matter who you are, how much money you have in the bank, or what your relationship status is ... change is inevitable. So why do we fight it so damn hard? Probably because it takes us out of our comfort zone and makes a mess out of everything. And yet, all changes have the opportunity to teach us more about ourselves and help us shift into a place of greater potential. The key is to understand your own patterns when it comes to coping with change. Because the more you know, the more you can navigate through the changes and come out on the other side with less mess and less struggle.
We’d love to hear from you!
How do you cope with change? What is your typical pattern? Do you even have a pattern when change shows up in your life? What helps to make it a more positive or pleasant experience?
- The messiness of change
- How not having a safety net can be a really good thing
- Embracing our patterns and how we flow through the cycle of change
- Turns away from center and how to find our way back
- Unexpected versus intentional changes
- Looking for the lessons in everything
- Releasing expectations and allow things to unfold
- Impatience and how it hampers change
- Being honest with yourself about how you deal with the changes in our lives
- The impact of change as we get older
- The lessons and the gifts of going through changes, big and small
Hit us up: