we touched on a popular topic from the N+F archives: yoga
. This week we're revisiting THE most popular episodes in N+F history, which was all about daily routines and staying organized
. We thought it would be fun to dive a little deeper into the organization side of that conversation. We cover basic ideas for getting organized, to-do lists and priority setting, clearing up digital clutter, the power of accountability, setting long- and short-term goals, creating rituals, and setting ourselves up to succeed. It's a fun conversation — one where we both walked away with some new tools and solid reminders of why the tools we love so much are actually helping us to stay organized and focusing our attention on the things that matter most.
We'd love to hear from you!
How do you organize your days? What do you do to stay on top of your days and get the things done that matter most to you?
- This is a follow-up from the most popular episode in N+F history
- The power of waking up to a clean environment
- The night before and how to set your self up for success
- Embracing the mantra of "If you see it, clean it." and the 2-minute rule
- Setting aside time weekly to respond to email and clear out the digital clutter
- Revisiting the to-do list and how we use them now
- Digital resources to keep track
- The power of accountability and collaboration
- Organizing photos and digital files
- Home-specific goals and cleaning in bite-sized chunks
- Food prep and weekly menu planning
- Setting yourself up to success
- Getting everyone in your household on the same page
- Cutting out all other distractions
Hit us up: